Friday, November 12, 2010

Simoun: Ibara Senso Fuin no Ri Majon Theme Song – Atashi no .

Look, I`ll throw you tenderly Even if the man will be over tomorrow If we can hug each other I wish to diving for you. That will be my everything_

Crude words can`t contact your heart I need to pierce deep into you, ah What`s beautiful, what`s twisted? My instincts don`t want such answers

I`m dizzy, so I can`t see straight I draw your work with my finger I make mistakes and ruin the things precious to me Even though all I need is only your smile

That`s right, keep me in this room Let`s carve the red cross into my body The voice of your cry is also forever I enjoy you eternally. Will you face good at me?

I can`t breathe well If I conclude my eyes, there`s your form I feel anguished, some piece of me started to fail again To the period that I still dreaming of your skin

Rather than being encircled by my favorite toys Or sweet candy and little songbirds If I can hug you wish this I desire to plunge for you. You should drown in me

Look, an endless night will get Even if I`ll be over now If we can hug each other I wish to die for you. That will be my everything_

Atashi no Subete ~Die for you~Vocals: savage genius

Te no hira no ondo ga atsusugite itai Anata ni furete itaiaa Sono kuchibiru deatashi o tokashite yo Todomaru kono o shiranai yokubou

Kokyuu ga jouzu ni dekinai wa Me o tojireba anata no katachi Kurushikutemata dokka kowarehajimeta Anata no hada o yume ni made miru hodo ni

Horayasashiku nadete ageru Tatoe ashitasekai ga owaru to shite mo Anata to dakiaeru nara I need to diving for you. Sore ga atashi no subete yo_

Tsutanai kotoba wa kokoro o todokenai Oku made tsukisashitaiaa Nani ga kirei denani ga yuganderu no? Sonna kotae wa iranai honnou

Memai de tadashiku mienai wa Yubi de nazoru anata no katachi Machigaetedaiji na mono kowashite shimau Anata no egaotada hoshii dake na no ni

Kono heya nisou tsunagitomete Akai shirushikarada ni kizamimashou Anata no nakigoe mo zutto I know you eternally. Chanto atashi o mite goran?

Kokyuu ga jouzu ni dekinai wa Me o tojireba anata no katachi Kurushikutemata dokka kowarehajimeta Anata no hada o yume ni made miru hodo ni

Amai o-kashi ya utau kotori O-ki ni iri no omocha ni kakomareru yori Kono mama dakiaeru nara I wish to diving for you. Atashi ni oborereba ii

Horaakenai yoru ga kuru yo Tatoeba imaatashi ga owaru to shite mo Anata to dakiaeru nara I desire to die for you. Sore ga atashi no subete yo_

My Everything ~Die for you~Vocals: savage genius Lyrics: Aa Composition: takumi Arrangement: Kakishima Shinji

The temperature of my palms feels too hot, so they hurt I wish to contact you, ah Melt me out with your lips My desire doesn`t know of stopping

I can`t breathe well If I conclude my eyes, there`s your form I feel anguished, some piece of me started to fail again To the period that I still dreaming of your skin

No comments:

Post a Comment