Monday, November 22, 2010

My Life's Love Medley: Gloria's Romantic Monday: A More .

Gloria's Romantic Monday: A More Appropriate Man To Date
Gloria%27s Romantic Monday My Life's Love Medley: Gloria's Romantic Monday: A More .
***Gloria is a supporter of mine I live from church. She is a single mother. She has a boyfriend, Gregory, who we all know and her son's father, Rufus, who we all hate. She is fun-loving and hilarious. Gloria is the case of friend who'd be there for you at a party, when things get tough, or flush if you want help applying for school.

**

quick recap My Life's Love Medley: Gloria's Romantic Monday: A More .`
Quick Recap [My last post about Gloria was backward at the origin of the month. I've just written two posts about her, so I advise you re-read them to get more conversant with her again. I haven't written in 3 weeks because of a total of reasons, but surely not because things haven't been happening with her. Unfortunately she alone has one day a week, but I should be able to get up in the future pair of weeks. So backward to this last post. I wrote a brief account of Gloria and Rufus. Long story short, he sucks, but he is her son's mother and that means she does what she needs to in place to take that work.] Read Romantic Monday posts. Now I get to do something fun and explain her account with Gregory. Gloria and Gregory work together at a job they both are not fans of. Originally, it didn't look as if either were concerned in the other. But a hilarious incident at work (Gloria is safe at laughing at herself while everyone else is too) led him to wish to get to love her better. There was some instant messaging back and forth. I think when Gloria first mentioned Gregory. She didn't describe him as "my future husband". It was more like "he's cool so far". But over time, their romance really blossomed. She started speaking of him with little twinkle lights in his eyes. When she shared stories, the super single ones in our group were like, "ugh," so I love the stories were fresh and possibly romantic. Some details about Gregory: he's kind of a subdued person, he too has a son, he has a great sense of humor. He has these moments where he doesn't say much, especially when some new people or when upset. But when he does open his mouth, things worth listening to get out. Gregory's son is older than Gloria's son. They spent the bulk of their relationship not mix their families. The sons spending time around each other is a real new phenomenon. Like a lot of one-parent homes, Gloria has her son with her most of the time. Gregory only has his son with him part of the time. So Gregory got very intimate with Gloria's son, but she wasn't so familiar with his. But to fast forward a bit, they are completely happy with each other and planning their future together. Gloria and Gregory are discussing marriage and having more children. That baby will be a portion of the most blended family ever. It would receive two half brothers who each take a half brother. Gregory's son's mother has another son too. Birthday parties will be quite interesting once they're older. So, in future posts, I will get more into what's going on presently in Gloria's love life. I'm fairly sure she will be the outset one down the aisle of everyone I write about in The Medley. Yes, she'll even beat already-engaged Sonny and Cher. They aren't tying the not until 2012 I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment