Friday, November 19, 2010

My Life's Love Medley: Michelle's T.G.I.Fridays: Introducing Darren

Michelle's T.G.I.Fridays: Introducing Darren
michelletgif My Life's Love Medley: Michelle's T.G.I.Fridays: Introducing Darren
***Michelle is a daughter that grew up next door to me and we accompanied the sami church. Now she's in her early 20s and keep the one life. She goes on these dates that are either lovely or horrific. She's slightly terrified at the opinion of committing to someone any time soon.

And of course, she has the occasional man who really catches her eye and her heart.*** Michelle texted or IM'd or had some kind of conversation with Michael last week. She let him know she was approaching to Michigan for Thanksgiving. She gets a solid week off from school, so she drove up last night. Did Michael make plans with her when she told him she was coming? Of form he didn't. And what is probably to occur is that sometime after Thanksgiving, he will be confused with her that he didn't see her all week. As if somehow that was capable to find outside of his control. After my usual discussion of how much Michael sucks, I'm going to go on to somebody I don't despise yet. His list is Darren. Darren and Michelle have an interesting connection. From the sentence they met, there was something there. Something that drew them to each other. But it wasn't that simple. It's never that simple. They went to different schools, but Darren has recently graduated and stirred rearwards to Chicago. And so there's that other thing too long distance. He used to make an affair with her cousin. I've mentioned Michelle's cousins before. I address the Matter 1 and Thing 2 on my blogs. They're twins. Darren's involvement with one of the Things was brief, but it happened. And it's enough to make Michelle hesitant about getting involved with this man who she finds so interesting. She was alleged to fall out with him today. Because they get on so well, they are stressful to be friends. I'm hoping that adequate time will happen that eventually Michelle will get over the mate of weeks he spent talking to her cousin. Next week, I'm hoping to give an interesting tale to say next Friday about their non-date. Either that or something else interesting that's destined to pass between now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment