Thursday, October 7, 2010

Learn To Combine Your Instincts, Cause A Yogi Told You To

Everyday in yoga class, they enjoin us to pluck a center for the class. The final week and a half, I've been running on trusting my instincts. I go on being in line with my body so I don't overdo it in exercise. I go on being in line with my head so I bide at peace and net and consistent in my thinking. I go on being in line with my eye so that I have sound decisions emotionally. So far, I suppose it's been working.

I find more in line with my body, mind, and heart. Focusing on my body has had the added benefit of increasing my bowling game. I'm able to more quickly identify what I'm doing wrong and to fix it. This certainly makes my teammates in my league happy. And existence in line with my body has moved the way I sleep, sit, stand, etc. I just feel better in my own skin. I am loving that unexpected addition. Focusing on my head has made me feeling more at peace. That plus blogging. Whenever something happens to try me out, I concentrate on it mentally, and I recollect on all the parts of it that trouble me. Then I get up with a program to liberate that try and come through. Blogging also helps.I get my thoughts out into a post, and so I let the anger go. Don't get me wrong, I'm still passing through with my charge to the BBB, but that's because I've read other reviews online with similar complaints and I suppose it inevitably to be followed up on so that they understand they can't keep doing it to people. Focusing on my spirit is trickier. I grew up in a home where is you cried the reaction was not, "what's wrong, are you okay?" The response was, "why are you crying, stop it." And also, I've never been comfortable feeling vulnerable with friends, family, or guys. So to make additional time out of my day to remember most how I'm feeling and why I'm feeling it is a bit stressful. But I've been running on it because there will do a day when I get to determine something for myself, and I will recognize the result because I will be in air with myself. I will say, "that guy is not for me, my head and heart tell me so." Or I will say, "No, I shouldn't go out tonight, my trunk and mind tell me so." Or perhaps even, "I should go for this job, my brain tells me so." Whatever the influence, if I'm aware of all three, I will experience more positive in my decisions and more comfortable with others' reactions to my decisions. That is the plan, for now. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment