Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I Would Tour 4 U: Prince announces US go with a lot of people .

Tweet

Geologist shows his passion for the chillins by design a shoe (what, everyone else was doing it!)

by Harold Shueberg on 10-15-2010

It's common knowledge that Animal Collective's Keep Shoe designs were being marketed toward the masked consumerism and intentionally underplayed fashion sense of the hipster community - granted, it's for a just cause.

Now, not only can they play their own span of AC kicks, but so can their overly dressed youngsters! Geologist, the third member of the set to measure up to the plate, has designed his own span of Keeps, only this heap is specifically geared toward the oft-ignored little ones.

Apparently the conclusion to go with the kid's model was divine by his own offspring, and to make a little more insight, the fellow had this to say:

My purpose was divine by three things - a doodle I often draw based on an epitome of a shark I saw on a beach closed sign, a birthday card Abby Portner made me a while back that had kind of a wall paper feel to it, and having to get clothes for my kid. I only thinking about how psyched I would be when I was a kid to give had sharks on my place and how psyched my kid will be to wear a pair if he ends up liking sharks. So basically I wanted to get a shoe for him and I decided to unite the above three things.

Sounds pretty rad! What's cooler and more badass than sharks when you're a kid? Nothing. Except for maybe "Macho Man" Randy Savage.

These babies don't go on sale for another couple weeks, but go forward and pre-order them to see your record of unreleased Animal Collective sounds. Oh, and due to the obvious high demand and an overpopulation of developmentally challenged adults, Keep has decided to turn the place in adult sizes as well. Now before you go and determine which Animal Collective footwear you adore the most, I would go forward and waiting until Panda Bear's design is revealed, which should find VERY SOON.

• Animal Collective: http://www.myanimalhome.net • Keep: http://www.keepcompany.com • Socorro Island Conservation: http://socorroislandconservation.org/socorro

Follow us on TwitterSubscribe to News RSSShare This

No comments:

Post a Comment