Saturday, October 30, 2010

I Will Get A Social Life! I Will Make A Social Life!

So, I'm doing more than merely saying it to myself over and over again. I'm doing something about it! Today was a large day so far. The Autumn Festival of Fun at the church wasa pretty good success. We gave those kids so much candy! I feel sad for those parents. If I had kids coming from that party, they would be requisite to jog around the block three times before coming in the house.

I would want to hurry along that sugar crash, ha ha. And as a side success, everyone loved the tract I put together with the data in it nearly all that my church has to provide children and teenagers. Individuals actually sought me out to order me so. That makes me feel useful and appreciated. But as far as a social life, it's been hard to make one outside of dating. All my close guy friends have girlfriends they're super serious with. All my close girl friends live outside the city or have demanding kid/job/school. Once I get some of those things for myself, I'll be right on with them. For now though, it would be gracious to give somebody to fall out with at the fall of the hat. I was starting to look like perhaps a thriving social life just wasn't going to happen. But so I realised I had to be more proactive. I try not to simply let life encounter to me. How didI remedy this place? I realised I missed Bad and I haven't hung out with him in forever. I haven't seen him since our birthday and that was at the source of the month. So I asked what he and Jordan were up to tonight. And voila! We are leaving to a company at Shrine tonight. I figured I should put my costume to full use. It's not lots of a costume. I still can't still be certain what it is. I've got a black velvet cape, a catsuit, a sequined silver belt, and black peep toe pumps. I'm like a rock star/diva/superhero/evil fill-in-the-blank hybrid. But I will be hanging out with friends tonight and enjoying myself out on the township because I'm in my 20s damnit! I guess that's not a right reason because I don't mean on becoming a hermit the day I turn 30. But I'm heading to Bad's and Jordan's apartment now, so good night blogosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment