Thursday, January 13, 2011

See Gemma Arterton's Spring Summer G-Star Campaign

Gemma Arterton sure looks right in denim!

The British Clash of the Titans star has been named the case of G-Star`s spring/summer 2011 global advertising campaign - and UsMagazine.com has your first appear at Arterton`s sexy shots.

PHOTOS: Stars have their modeling debuts

"I`ve ever loved the G-Star campaigns and am really, really thrilled to turn with the brand," the actress tells Us in a statement.

"The sword is ultra-modern, cool and quite unusual. It`s very dissimilar to any jean brand. It`s very edgy, raw and fresh."

Shot by photographer and filmmaker Anton Corbijn, Arterton - who turned 25 Wednesday - says she loved the rock `n` roll vibe of the shoot.

VIDEO: Go behind the scenes of an Us Weekly jeans shoot

"If I wasn`t an actress I`d probably be an opera singer or a rock star," she tells Us. "I`ve always said I`m a rock star trapped inside an actress`s body."

So what made the Prince of Persia: The Littoral of Time actress decide to partner up with the iconic clothing brand?

"I`ve ever loved the brand`s edgy and raw character and the unique, strong campaigns that Anton shot," Arterton explains. "G-Star women are depicted as self-confident and warm but always feminine and elegant. This matches how I am and how I wish to be sensed and made me very confident about running with them."

PHOTOS: Hollywood`s favorite denim trends

The early Bond girl - who said wed Italian fashion manager Stefano Catelli last June - tells Us that model the brand`s latest fashions has been a dream come true.

"Besides the fact I like G-Star`s raw, refreshing and edgy style, for me it`s crucial that what G-Star values - being authentic, self-confident and independent - are things I value myself very often as well," she explains. "I would never collaborate with a sword that has no meet with my own personality or I don`t get mad about."

Get more Us! Follow us on Twitter, Friend us on Facebook, Subscribe to Us Weekly

See the original post here: See Gemma Arterton`s Spring/Summer G-Star Campaign

Buy HGH

Did you wish this? Part it:
Tweet

No comments:

Post a Comment