Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cody Simpson ft. Tinchy Stryder - !nd Chance Remix : Lyrics, Mp. .

  • Artist : Cody Simpson
  • Song: 2nd Chance Remix
  • Album: N/A
This is a catchy new song called "2nd Chance Remix" by Cody Simpson, a 13-year-old singer from Queensland, Australia. Featuring Tinchy Stryder, the path is actually a remix of his "2nd Chance". The call is voice of his Simpson Saturday.Listen below to 2nd Chance Remix by Cody Simpson and talk along with the Cody Simpson - 2nd Chance Remix lyric.

Let us recognise what you think!Share on Your FacebookWatch Cody Simpson ft. Tinchy Stryder - 2nd Chance Remix Music Video here

Tweet
Cody Simpson 2nd Chance Remix Lyrics :Send "2nd Chance Remix" Ringtone to your Cell I can't believe I got a 2nd opportunity at loveI can't believe we got a 2nd opportunity at usI can't think I got a 2nd opportunity at loveBecause you're making me the only oneRight from the start, I knew for sureYou'd be the one, that my heart runs to. yeahNo matter what, can't let you go (nope)Never gonna let go, I ain't gonna let go (no)I could've been anywhere right nowBut nowhere feels better than home (yeah yeah yeah)If you don't recognize you should live right nowThat you're the just one that I want (oh oh oh)I can't think I got a 2nd opportunity at loveI can't believe we got a 2nd chance at usI can't think I got a 2nd opportunity at loveBecause you're making me the only oneOh oh oh yeah yeahOh oh oh yeah yeahOh oh oh yeah yeah yeahThis one is cold, don't want no coatYou warm me up when you shine my way (hey hey hey hey)No motive to sleep, girl you're my dreamDon't wake me up from your lovemusicjuzz.blogspot.com(Don't wake me up from your love)I could've been anywhere right nowBut nowhere feels better than home (yeah yeah yeah)If you don't recognize you should live right nowThat you're the just one that I want (oh oh oh)I can't think I got a 2nd opportunity at loveI can't believe we got a 2nd opportunity at usI can't think I got a 2nd opportunity at loveBecause you're making me the only oneOh oh oh yeah yeahOh oh oh yeah yeahOh oh oh yeah yeah yeah[Tinchy Stryder:]They said the doors were closing inGrab the towels, throw them inLet's try a 2d time, if it's wrong we fit the crimeNow the doors are opening, take my hand let's try againYeah, we're born to fight, welcome some soldiers inI can't think I got a 2nd opportunity at loveI can't believe we got a 2nd opportunity at usI can't think I got a 2nd opportunity at loveBecause you're making me the only oneOh oh oh yeah yeahOh oh oh yeah yeahOh oh oh yeah yeah yeah Send "2nd Chance Remix" Ringtone to your Cell Watch Cody Simpson ft. Tinchy Stryder - 2nd Chance Remix Music Video here

No comments:

Post a Comment