Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Savage Land Pictures: From the Root to the Bass

Busy month for me as I did a lot of projects and travelled from Canada to New York and second home. Some of the stand out projects this month:

Departure Ceremony

Independence day weekend - American reserve troops stand in a departure ceremony saying goodby to their friends and families before going for up to a year.


I volunteered my clock to these troops and their families on this day to shoot each of them so they can recall each other on the far slope of the world.

Regardless of your political beliefs this case was very humbling. These troops and their families willingly make a sacrifice the majority would never consider. I get a large value to the American men and women who so bravely serve our country, we would not be here if they did not.

This was a 4th of July event I will never forget.


___________________________________________________

On the music front I produced a new course called "Tranquility Bass"; this hard hitting trance track also features a video showcasing the various synthesizers I used to produce the original track. Check out the picture here:


_________________________________________________

Photos from my trip to New York will start hitting my Flickr account this month. I hadn't been to NYC since I was approximately 10 days old but I think it vividly and I wasn't disappointed. From the top of the Empire State building to Liberty Island I was truly amazing at this city

Let Freedom Ring

_________________________________________________

I too did another bout of Bellydance photos this month. This time through I took a more subtle approach with the backdrops and tested to get a unique position of the centre of each dancer.

Lori

Heather

I used a new production by "Digital Film Tools" called light that was awful to play with on this project. Check out this plug in here

More to come, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment