Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Rockin Reviews

Happy Hump Day.I take a few reviews for you and apiece of these could NOT be more different!

Saturday Matt and I went to a matinee of Hall Pass.for some reason I went into this reasoning it was PG-13 and was dismayed to rule out I was wrong. I will say this film is funny we both laughed out loud.I think the preface and fact that they try to clean up women at Applebee's is funny.

It shows how out of feeling they are with the "dating world". Now with that being said I think this film had an identity crisis. it was as if they threw in F-bombs to get an R-rating, they tried to add 1 part "hangover" and so I will say there is full frontal male nudity if you know what I mean.and not simply a "dart" but a whole uncomfortable scene with some "extra stars"! SO if you desire some laughs you will get them on with a whole lot extra! (wink wink)

hall pass Rockin Reviews
So.I watched an installment of Oprah a few weeks ago where her whole staff went Vegan for a week.let me say I Love to cook, bake and eat so I don't suppose I could do this permanently but Kathy Freston was on her point and I was intrigued by the testimonials Oprah's staff had after just 1 week. This word is very instructive and takes a clear approach.like "leaning" into becoming a vegan. There are so many valid points in here she makes her face very strong. Now there is a bad depart to this review.I know alot of people go vegan due to their passion of animals and there is a chapter on animal cruelty in slaughter houses, egg farms and chicken coops. This chapter was 100% traumatizing.and I knew it would be but STOOPID me take it anyway. This chapter is forever burned into my head and I would do anything to delete it, when I was reading this I really had such a strong reaction I threw up. You recognize what is still more upsetting? I am such a hypocrite.I look so strongly against this but yet I have eaten meat twice this week. UGH! Well this subject is too farsighted and I want to end it now.but the show is this scripture is good for expanding your thought and being open to something new. But think I warned you around the animal chapter.
vegan Rockin Reviews
Switching gears completely. I got interested in this story when I watched Today record and heard about this story.Here is the "jest"
A new boy emerges from life-saving surgery with remarkable stories of his call to heaven.
Heaven Is for Realis the straight account of the four-year old son of a little town Nebraska pastor who during emergency surgery slips from consciousness and enters heaven. He survives and begins talking about being able to tone gloomy and see the doctor operating and his dad praying in the waiting room. The home didn't acknowledge what to consider but presently the show was clear.
Colton said he met his miscarried sister, whom no one had told him about, and his great grandfather who died 30 days before Colton was born, then shared impossible-to-know details about each. He describes the knight that only Jesus could ride, about how "reaaally big" God and his chair are, and how the Holy Spirit "shoots down power" from paradise to aid us.
real Rockin Reviews
This word is an easy 1 sitting read that is heartwarming, cute and awesome to learn about what paradise is same as told through the eyes of a 4 year old! I highly recommend this book!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment